it started as general gesture doodling and ended up with vamp & raiden fighting.
not a completely unexpected outcome knowing me.
If I ever use the phrase “puts on sunglasses”, these are the ones I mean
TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF A RYUUHOU BAD END FROM KOUJAKU’S ROUTE HHHHH
I’ve seen a few aoba tattoo ideas but I’ve been super iffy on them
my reasoning for wave/tsunami motifs is the pure like…..destructive power aoba harbors with his scrap ability, and how easy it is for him to just completely wash away who someone once was
Like a ryuuhou bad end where aoba gets tattooed like….I feel like he’d still fall into the shiroba thing, his desire takes over out of hatred and the pure lust of destruction, but he’s used as a tool that Ryuuhou/Toue attempt to control with the tattoo but his will is too strong for them and he ultimately ends up destroying them as well as himself and Koujaku (who is similarly enslaved and used as a method of trying to overpower aoba, which ends up being these battles of sexual dominance lmao…)
feel free to throw me your two cents, I REALLY WISH WE GOT A RYUUHOU BAD END
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of gun references.
Before you draw any gun, be absolutely certain you are familiar with the parts of a gun. That sounds cliché and dumb, but if you end up wondering “Why does this thing look so shitty?” it’s probably ‘cause you don’t know how a gun works. Know how it moves and what fits in where. And please know where the hands are placed when firing!!! If you hold a gun at the wrong place, you can lose a finger! Also know where the head will be positioned. The person will be looking down the barrel to line up the sights (the two protruding thingies at the top that help you pinpoint your target). Don’t know enough about guns, let alone what type to utilize? Here (the Glock and the “Frag Nade” are mixed up):
And if you’re pro on guns, here’s an orgasmic list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms
And if you wanna get a little creative:
I’m always a fan of the minigun………
[From various sources]
A lovely fuck-ton of basic deer references (per request; the antlers are a bonus).